Roofing Insurance Claim Assistance Replacements & New Roofs. 24/7 Emergency Services. Certified professionals with over 10 years of experience. Premier workmanship. Bonded & insured.
Roof Insurance Claims Assistance in Dallas & Fort Worth Texas
We can help you through the insurance and roof repair process
Severe weather or falling trees can cause major damage to your home, and it’s important to get the right repair and replacement solutions. Reconstruct Roofing and General Contracting can help guide you through the insurance process and give you the repairs you need. We have on-staff insurance adjusters who get your claim completed quickly and correctly.
Reconstruct Roofing and General Contracting specializes in Storm restoration services from hail, wind and water damage which makes the way we operate quite different from your traditional roofing or remodeling contractor. Our job is to assist our customers before & after filing a claim with a free inspection to evaluate the extent of storm damage. We also provide any emergency services needed such as tarping off a roof or cleaning up standing water, so mold doesn’t take root causing health issues and greater damage to the home and expense to your insurance carrier.
- Is to represent you through the insurance claim process by meeting with your adjuster and making sure that he or she is shown all of the damages that we’ve discovered.
- We make sure those damages are paid for at current fair contractor market rates for your area. You will not have this kind of service or representation from your typical contractor; roofer or remodeler because they have no idea in most cases what the insurance process consists of. Usually because of lack of knowledge concerning storm restoration insurance claims you may actually bear a greater expense than your deductible, which is all that is required for our homeowners to cover by law.
Insurance Claim Assistance
- We have years of insurance claim storm restoration expertise as well as roofing, siding and general contracting service on our side.
- We also have a fully qualified staff that takes great pride in restoring your home or building to better than new condition so you can go on with your life as if nothing had happened. It is our job to move the flow along expeditiously taking every ounce of stress off of your shoulders and letting our trained professionals worry about it for you.
- We provide many exterior restoration services from roofing, siding, windows, gutters, painting and more, as well as an interior restoration which can be even more delicate topic for many homeowners, especially when precious memories have been destroyed.
Understanding the insurance claims process
If your home is damaged by a storm, it’s essential for you to begin the insurance and repair process. A typical claims process works as follows:
- Assess the damage: Sometimes roof damage is as visible as a fallen tree on your home or a section of missing shingles, telling you right away repairs are necessary. This is not always the case, however, which is why it’s important to call a trained roof inspector like Reconstruct Roofing and General Contracting as soon as possible. This inspection will tell you how much damage you have and whether repairs or replacement are necessary.
- Claims adjustment: Insurance companies typically send a claims adjuster to inspect the roof and determine the value of the roof. Because we have on-staff claims adjusters, we can handle this step of the process and provide an initial valuation of the roof and cost estimate for repairs or replacement.
- Insurance company approval: Once the claim is submitted to the insurance company, they will provide you with a check to initiate the repair or replacement process.
- Roof repairs or replacement: After everything is cleared with the insurance company, we will provide you with complete roof repairs or full roof replacement. Our experts work with a variety of materials and will give you a complete solution.
- Completing the process: Once the work is completed, we send a final invoice to the insurance company. The insurer will then release the remainder of the money and give you a second check that covers the remaining cost of the work done to your home.
After a storm, in many cases, you’ll get a visit from “door-to-door” type roofers offering to inspect your roof. When you choose Reconstruct Roofing and General Contracting instead, you choose peace of mind knowing you’re working with a licensed, insured, and experienced roofing company that can help you through the entire claims and repair process.
Restore your roof and siding with Reconstruct Roofing and General Contracting
Don’t let storm damage ruin your roof’s integrity. Reconstruct Roofing and General Contracting can provide you with the insurance claims assistance you need, as well as complete repair and replacement services for roofing, siding, windows, gutters, and most other general contracting services, and we can help you restore your home back to its original condition. If you’re interested in insurance claims assistance for your home, call us today at 214-325-8987 or click below to get started. We offer all our home improvement services in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington and the nearby areas.
Contact us today!